Tiwa Savage Set to Release Her Most Sexually Suggestive Video 'Wanted'

Photo - Tiwa Savage To Release Her Most Sexually Suggestive Video

Newly wed female singer, Tiwa Savage is set to release her latest video 'Wanted' on the internet and TV this week.

According to analysts, the video is considered to be Tiwa's most sexually suggestive music video so far.

The video has sparked a lot of controversy after its was exclusively premiered at MTN gig on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 in Lagos,

Tiwa's fans have practically attacked her saying that she went too far trying to be like Beyoncé or Rihanna in their recent music videos.

However, Tiwa Savage explained that she has every right to show off her skin.

On her Instagram page Tiwa wrote: "And before all you i-too-sabi come on here saying I am a celebrity and I should expect public scrutiny, that’s all well and good if the public have the right information but they don’t most of the time.

"I’m off to the beach to show more of my bikini body, because I’m married I should turn into a nun abi? Maybe if you worked on your body your husband will not be drooling over me."

Comments