I Can’t be with any girl but Kim, she turns me on the most- Kanye West revealed



Rapper, Kanye West has revealed his love for his wife, Kim Kardashian saying she can’t be with any girl but Kim.

The super star gave this revelation during a discussion at the Cannes Lions International Festival of creativity 2014 in France, today.

He said: ‘I can’t be with any girl but Kim that’s the girl I look at her pictures the most, I get turned on the most.’

The 37-year-old rapper also spoke about how he feels he can only work with ‘No. 1′ people in his life including Jay-Z, Kim and Louis Vuitton.

"I can’t work with anyone but Jay Z, because he’s No.1. I can’t be with any girl but Kim, because that’s the girl whose pictures I look at the most and get turned on by. I’m not going to represent any company but Louis Vuitton, because that’s No. 1." He concluded

 

 

Comments