Just as the world has mixed feelings of the new year with prospects and that of the groans of heavy yoke of insurgency with no permanent relief nearby, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has made new predictions.
The revered man of God, in his prophecies listed under four categories of Individuals, International, RCCG and Nigeria, has also predicted that the dreaded Ebola Virus Disease, which has killed over 7,000 people so far, will finally die.
The former lecturer made these predictions at the crossover service held at the Redemption Camp, Kilometre 46, Lagos – Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State, to usher in year 2015. Revealing the New Year predictions at about 1:15 a. m. before a mammoth crowd that gathered at the Arena Ground of the camp, the septuagenarian cleric, whose predictions hardly go unfulfilled, said God said the world should pray against “massive calamities, massive earthquakes and strong hurricanes and typhoons.”
For Nigeria, unsurprisingly, the man of God was not forthcoming in reeling out the mind of God in details, as, according to him, 2015 being an election year, he has to be miser with what God has told him about Nigeria.
“Unfortunately, because it is election year, I can’t tell you all that God told me about Nigeria. But I will tell you this: “By the end of the year, many will say ‘all is well that ends well.'”
The holiness preacher, who was clad in blue short-sleeve suit, however, did not go further to explain what God meant by “all is well that ends well,” keeping the entire congregation in suspense as he gave no other prediction concerning the country hinging it on the sensitivity of the election year.
On what members of RCCG should expect in the New Year, the cleric, fondly called Daddy G.O. by all and sundry, told the gathering that the prophecies would be relayed to them through their pastors.
On prophecies about individuals, the seer said for members of the church, who obeyed the instruction to fast for 100 in 2014, they should expect great harvest of blessings from God.
He said God told him that 2015 will be a year of dreams fulfillment, miraculous completion of projects, miraculous restorations and a year that will replete with testimonies such that “those who have none before will have some this year.”
The crossover service began with a Holy Communion service which was the last for year 2014 and thereafter a service of songs in which the GO’s wife, Folu and her ensemble as well as the Mass Choir of the mission thrilled the congregation with theme hymns composed by Pastor Adeboye for previous annual programmes of the church.
For those who fasted for 100 days last year.
1. The Lord says the harvest for the 100 days fast will be given this year.
2. Daddy says this year will be full of testimonies, those who have non before will have this year.
3. Daddy says some of you will swim in the river of abundance this year.
4. Daddy says there will be miraculous completion of projects.
5. Daddy says there will be fulfillment of dreams.
6. Daddy says there will be miraculous restoration.
7. Daddy says the song of many will be – The Lord has been good to me.
1. Scientific and medical breakthrough will be many, particularly in the areas of lack of sleep, dreams and brain disorder.
2. Daddy says Ebola will die out.
3. Daddy says all over the world insurgencies will be considerately weakened.
4. He asked us to pray against massive calamities.
5. He asked us to pray against massive earthquakes, strong hurricane and typhoons.
1. This year all you need is to charge off your batteries by fasting for 40 days only.
Those of you who want to fast continuously 20 days and 20 nights will cover the 40 days.
If you miss one day, you have to cover it with two days.
By the end of the year – you will say all is well that ends well.
The fasting begins January 2nd 2015.