EKITI 2018: I may dump PDP - Fayose

Governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, hinted Wednesday that the All Progressive Party may not get its strategy right in the Ekiti 2018 election like it did in Ondo poll that brought in Rotimi Akeredolu as the governor elect.
Image result for Fayose
The governor said there are possibility that he may be using another platform to prosecute his succession battle during the 2018 governorship poll .


Fayose, who dropped the hint in Ikere Ekiti while meeting with the members of the Suppliers’ Association of Nigeria, Ikere chapter, said “I don’t know the platform I will use for the 2018 election yet and at the appropriate time, I will tell you”. “We are still studying the situation . We have to play the game left, right and centre and whoever we are going to use and the platform, you will all be part of the process because party politics is about the people”

 “APC will be fooling itself if it thinks it will conquer Ekiti like it did in Ondo . Ekiti is a peculiar place and I am the man on ground here. I want to assure my supporters and Nigerians that APC won’t win a local government here in 2018, even if President Muhammadu Buhari moves down all the money in FG’s TSA.

“You all saw how people sold their votes in Ondo state, I am confident that that will not happen in Ekiti. I am close to the people you are the source of my strength . Even if it requires just 48 hours to any election, if I tell you where to go, you will surely follow me there”,

“Governor Olusegun Mimiko and Eyitayo Jegede must have lost in Ondo State, but that does not mean the people had voted rightly. In 2015, people clamoured for change and what have we got now? Nigerians are becoming poorer than ever. “Today, I am the only one among the APC governors in the southwest . I am now like the nation of Israel surrounded by enemies, but I shall defeat and triumph over them. “APC has never defeated me in any battle, either political or legal. Whether they like it or not, I will win in Ekiti no matter the animosity , because I have the people behind me”, Fayose declared.

Comments