Ondo election: Jimoh Ibrahim congratulates Akeredolu over victory

Mr. Jimoh Ibrahim,of the PDP has congratulated Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN) as the winner of the Ondo state election having won the majority vote.
 Image result for akeredolu aketi
Mr. Jimoh Ibrahim, congratulated the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN), who won 14 out of the 18 Local Government Areas in the state.

His words:
Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN “My dear egbon. Congratulations. I have computed the results sent to me from 2907 wards by my party agents across Ondo State. It shows you are leading with unrecoverable margin. I congratulate you as governor-elect of our lovely state. I will advise you quickly maintain distance from Mimiko if you want to succeed.

“I have no doubt that you will urgently create hope for our people; kindly do whatever you can to assist your lovely civil servants. I saw poverty in those villages I visited during campaign. Please kindly assist traditional rulers as much as you can.” He said

Comments