Why Fayose shares his birthday cake on the street of Ado-Ekiti


Ekiti State Governor, Fayose is at it again but this time putting smiles on the faces of his people in the state.
The Governor celebrated his 56th birthday on the street of Ado-Ekiti giving out N200 each to the people with a slice of his birthday cake.
Read what he had to say:


"It is a show of love to my people, we can't sit in the government house and enjoy the comfort of the office without remembering them, I got a lot of gifts on my birthday, cakes, yam tubers, cows, rice and so on, how many can I eat? How many clothes can I wear at a time?"It is just normal, just good for me to go back to the street and give it back to the people that put me in the government house, this is my style, this is me naturally, just that this time around it is more elaborate moving from one junction to the other to ensure about 500 persons per junction get something small on my birthday. 
"The more people you can touch, the better for your life today and tomorrow, these are the set of people that will never walk into the government house asking for contract, asking for help, they will not even be allowed to get in unless the governor leave the comfort of his office to come and meet with them wherever they are and that is exactly what I am doing. 
"This are the people that employed us into the office, they should not be abandoned for one minute, we must stay with them continuously at every opportunity".




Comments