I Am Not Backing Down On Baba Ijesha Case - Iyabo Ojo

Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo has vowed not to back down until justice is served in the case of Baba Ijesha.

She made this known while reacting to the news that Baba Ijesha has been granted bail. "I am not backing down, that matter is going to court… it is already there. Anyone coming to my page to say some things, I am not moved by it. What we wanted is what has happened. That matter must not be swept under the carpet. It is already going through the normal process. If you come to my page and say rubbish, you are talking to yourself because I will block you.”

Olanrewaju Omiyinka, popularly known as Baba Ijesha, has been in police  granted bail on health ground after being in Police custody for more than two weeks over an allegation of child molestation.


Comments